Thursday, August 21, 2014

I GOT A NINTENDO GAME CUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I forgot to blog for 2 weeks. Everything kind of went out of whack because we had to paint the entire kitchen, so our house is a bit messy, but not too much. Anyway, guess what? I got a Nintendo Game Cube!!! My brother's friend brought over his Game Cube, but he didn't have the cords or anything. I just bought some cords, a Game Cube controller, and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. They come between Saturday and Wednesday.

Mario Kart 8: I got past the 50cc engine class. I also played with my mom, but she was ready to barf when we finished the 50cc Leaf Cup.









Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga: I got through Little Fungitown, Guffawha Ruins, S.S. Chuckola, and Gwarhar Lagoon, while obtaining a Beanstar Piece in the process.








Paper Mario: Sticker Star: I managed to survive Goomba Fortress and got to World 2-3, but getting through it is super hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment