Monday, March 21, 2016

HOORAY FOR SPRING BREAK!!!

The only time I actually like Monday is if there's no school. Then I can play these:
 Kirby's Dream Land 3: I went through Grass Land, Ripple Field, and the first half of Sand Canyon while only dying three times. I got 40 lives. I don't even know how that's possible, but I did it.
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time: I am currently inside of Yoob's stomach. (Gross). I got through the first half, and now I'm in the second half.









Yesterday after I blogged, Mom took me to the Las Vegas Art District to take pictures. My reward for going (considering I didn't want to go) was to get a new Game Boy Advance SP. The old one's backlight burned out, which stinks. To make matters worse, I have no idea where Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is. I can buy another one, but I was saving my money for Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment