Saturday, February 3, 2018

LET'S SEE HERE... OH YEAH, I GOT A NINTENDO SWITCH AND STUFF.

I got some new games, and I beat some old games.

Games beaten:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star - You guys remember almost three years ago when I said I was about to beat the game, but I ran out of stickers and coins and had to start over? Well, I finally got around to beating it.







Kirby Super Star - I got this about seven years ago along with Kirby's Dream Land 3, but I was never able to beat the Great Cave Offensive. It wasn't because I couldn't (not anymore, anyway), just because there were other video games I wanted to play, like Kirby's Dream Land 3, which I had gotten along with Kirby Super Star, and a few others. I beat it now, so that's good.



Games gotten:
Super Mario Odyssey - I got this one for Christmas along with a Nintendo Switch, which I think was a brilliant idea on my part. I played a little bit with Trey, and I would've gotten farther than the fourth mission of the Wooded Kingdom if I'd figured out how to defeat Torkdrift (the mechanical flower boss) or had been able to withstand my aunt's insults to the came about "animal cruelty" (which is bad, but I don't think Chain Chomps and evil bunnies count as "animal cruelty" material).





Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - I think you people might have heard of the Raving Rabbids games. You know, those games about those goofy bunnies who are complete idiots and do really dumb stuff? Well, this is a crossover between that and Super Mario, and it was much better than I thought it would be. Sure, the battle system is way different tan most other Mario RPGs, but all in all, it's cool. I got to Spooky Trails 2, and the game is actually pretty fun.






Kirby: Battle Royale - I thought it would just be a fighting game like Super Smash Bros., but it turns out there are several minigames where you compete against the computers. So that was a nice surprise. I'm currently on the Platinum League right now.








I'd keep going, but it's past my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment