Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SEAN'S B-DAY, PLAYED KIRBY'S DREAM LAND 3, PLAYED SUPER MARIO BROS. U WITH CHASE AND FRIENDS


Today was Sean's 46th birthday. I made a card for him.

Now to video games (even though I love Sean)

Kirby's Dream Land 3: I beat world 3 and the boss duo Pon and Con, but I'm having trouble beating the boss Ado. She can make her drawings come to life, and she draws 4 sub-bosses: Ice Dragon, Sweet Stuff, Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright, and Kracko. Not only do you have to beat the 4 sub-bosses, when you have to beat Ado head on, you have to actually hit her, thus taking out half of a health point. That means that you have to have at least 1 full health point to defeat Ado without dying. I beat her before, but I deleted my previous file.

Super Mario Bros. 2: I warped to world 4, and beat world 4-1. Other than that, there isn't much else to say.

New Super Mario Bros. U: This one was good. I played with my brother Chase, and his two friends, Robert and Brett. We beat 3 worlds. Chase, Robert, and Brett just wanted to speed through the game, but I don't blame them, although, Chase (Blue Toad) ran ahead of everyone, which explains why we kept dying. I had 40 lives, but thanks to Chase, I dropped to 22. I think he just wanted to hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment