Monday, July 14, 2014

HAIR CUT, CUPCAKES, VISIT COUSINS, SECRET STARS IN SUPER MARIO 64 DS, BEAT WORLD 2 OF KIRBY'S DREAM LAND 3



I had to get a hair cut today.


 I did get some cupcakes at Retro Bakery with my mom for Sean's birthday, and I got to see my cousins Hailey and Brooklyn. Brooklyn is on the left and Hailey is on the right.

Now to video games.

Super Mario 64 DS: I got the secret star with the Boos. You have to punch them, and you have to be Mario. After that, I found some blocks. Breaking them got me another level! I beat that, then went back inside the castle. I got into the level with that big button that turns the blocks solid by accumulating 14 power stars and standing and looking into the light.

New Super Mario Bros. 2: There weren't a lot of secrets here, but that's because I didn't have a lot of time to play this. I did beat levels 1, 2, 3, 4, and the fortress, though. Other than that, there isn't much else to say.

Kirby's Dream Land 3: I got all the Heart Star Icons in World 2, and beat the shark Acro. I'd tell you how I got them, but it's getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment