Sunday, July 13, 2014

MADE JAM WITH MOM, DINNER WITH MISSIONARIES, BEAT WORLD 1 OF KIRBY'S DREAM LAND 3

Today I wrote my two brothers, Jay and Dean. Then I went to church. We had lunch with the missionaries and I'm bummed because Elder Park goes home tomorrow. I also read a lot today.

My mom, Sean, Kayla, me, Chase, Elder Brown, Elder Park


I made strawberry jam with my mom tonight, too.

Me making strawberry jam


I didn't have much video game time today... only about 1 hour, but I did play a little bit of Super Mario World and Kirby's Dream Land 3.


Me wearing Chase's beanie


Kirby's Dream Land 3: This was great! I beat the first world and got the Star Heart Icons in it, and beat Whispy Woods. The Star Heart Icons are a bit challenging. I'll tell you how to get them.

Level 1: This one is simple. Just don't walk over the flowers.
Level 2: This one is a bit more complicated. you have to have Chuchu the Octopus (or Blob, whatever you think) to a certain "room" where this spring guy is kind of pouting. Discard your powers if you have any, and then  press the inhale (or in this case grab) button to touch the spring guy. Doing so will cheer him up and award you a Star Heart Icon.
Level 3: At some point in the level you'll meet up with a blue guy with a brown hat. He'll throw Gordos, not at you, but behind some walls. You have to look closely to see how many needles it has. Then press the left and right buttons to make a selection. Get the answer correctly 3 times, and you get a Heart Star Icon.
Level 4: This one is complicated. You have to go through a certain door to find Boboo. He'll charge at you, so jump to avoid his attacks. When he slams into a wall, he'll drop an ember. Inhale this and spit it back out at him to attack. Keep doing this until you beat him. Then inhale him to get the Burn Copy Ability. Later, you'll find a door that leads you to a corridor. go through it, get the monkey, and you've earned your Star Heart Icon.
Level 5: This one is simple. Just get Kine the Ocean Sunfish to the end of the level.
Level 6: You need to find the shapes in this level: a green triangle, a blue square, and an orange circle. Go on the left side of the tree and go up, up, up, until you find the triangle. Drop down and you'll find a 1-up icon. Then, go to the right side of the tree and again go up, up, up, to the square. Drop down, down, down to find the circle, and you've earned your Heart Star Icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment