Thursday, July 10, 2014

FOUND SECRETS IN SUPER MARIO WORLD, 85 LIVES & BEAT 2 WORLDS

Today I played a little bit (okay, a lot) of Super Mario World on my Wii's Virtual Console. I was able to get Star Road Section 1 from the secret exit of Donut Secret House in Donut Plains. After that, I went up to Star World, beat it, then successfully beat the secret section of Vanilla Dome, and beat the two Butter Bridge levels, thus providing a shortcut (sort of) to Ludwig von Koopa of Castle #4, although I didn't attempt to beat him. At least not yet. I went back to Vanilla Dome, beat it, along with Lemmy Koopa of Castle #3, and beat the rest of the Twin Bridges, plus finding the secret exit to the Cheese Bridge Area by flying (with blue Yoshi) under the normal goal gate and going past it to the secret gate, finding a 3-up Moon on the way, and getting to Soda Lake. I beat that, thus unlocking Star Road Section 3. Then I beat Ludwig and went on to the Forest of Illusion, winding my way through it to get to the Blue Switch Palace and Forest Fortress, the second as an attempt to unlock Star Road Section 4. I beat the Blue Switch Palace, beat Forest of Illusion 1, 2, and 3, and the Forest Ghost House, while in the process accumulating around 85 or so lives and the road to Roy Koopa of Castle #5. Unfortunately, I ran out of time to beat the Forest of Illusion and had to get ready for bed.

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment