Thursday, December 18, 2014

WHY I LIKE TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

In case you wonder why I like video games, I just do. I was 5 years old, almost 6, when my mom married Sean. His house was fun. There was a trampoline, a fort, a loft in my big brother's room, and a shed that was converted to my room once Mom and Sean got married. Best of all, they had a Super Nintendo. I started playing Super Mario because my big brother Chase played it a lot. So, Chase taught me how to play Super Mario, and that's how I started playing video games.

When I was 7, our family got a Wii. It was so cool, I even had Grandma get one. My favorite game at the time was Mario Kart Wii. I was pretty bad at first, but that was because I chose the 150cc engine class every single time.  But then I figured that out, and I got pretty good. Now I'm a pro.

My sister Kayla used to have a DS, so I got a DSi XL for Christmas. I got Super Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario Bros., Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, and Picross 3D. That was the smartest idea ever. I still have it. (As of December 18, 2014)

I got a Game Boy right before summer camp. I had a bunch of books packed and mom got me that for camp. She only got 2 games, and I found out a year and a half later that one was for the Game Boy Color, but I still have it.

I found my big brother Dean's Game Boy Color in the jeep. I was lucky because I had to go to a concert. Plus, it had Pokemon Gold in there! I still have it.

Chase gave me his Game Boy Advance because he didn't use it any more. That's why I got Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.


No comments:

Post a Comment