Wednesday, November 18, 2015

AND HERE WE ARE ABOUT TWENTY TWO HOURS LATER!

Hooray! I finally remembered to blog. Okay, now let's get to business.

Yesterday, I played Super Mario 3D World. I got to World 3 easy as pie.

I also got Super Mario Maker in October. It is awesome. I already made 10 levels.

And here's the mind-blower: I am now not only a video game player, but a video game designer and coder. I started my design career in August with this thing called Game-star Mechanic. You just go through a comic story, building and editing pre-made levels as you go. You can even make your own levels.

Then I went off to this thing called Scratch. It's a website where you can make just about anything you want happen. I made 7 games, 6 of them being shared. The one that isn't shared is based off of Kirby's Adventure. I got the basic controls (minus inhaling and floating) done, as well as enemy movements, but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment