Tuesday, November 17, 2015

HERE WE ARE SEVEN MONTHS LATER...

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. You know you're slacking off when you realize you forgot to blog for a solid seven months and had the time to beat Paper Mario and make a bunch of awesome video games in between. I really need to keep a schedule.

I really did beat Paper Mario, though. I also got almost every single secret exit in Super Mario World, save for the last bit of the Valley of Bowser. I also beat the Special World: without getting a game over. (Okay, I had 40 lives, but not many people have beaten it without getting a game over, right?)

I'm in 8th grade now, and it's okay. I got all A's and B's in my classes, and most of them are accelerated classes (middle school term for honors classes).

I also made a bunch of new games on the computer. I mean real video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment