Thursday, March 31, 2016

BUSY WEEK, BUSY LIFE

I've decided that if I ever forget to blog, I'll just give you a quick summary of that day I missed.

Wednesday 3-23-16
I got to hang out with my grandma in the morning, and we made Rice Krispie Treats in the shape of eggs for Easter. Because I like Super Mario, we decided to do Yoshi eggs. I had to tell Grandma what they looked like, but they turned out awesome on Sunday. When I got back I played with my three cousins Trey, Hailey, and Brooklynn. We went to the Butterfly Park, and it was awesome. Trey got to stay over for a 2-day sleepover. We mostly played Mario Kart 8 and Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

Thursday 3-24-16
Trey slept over, and we got to go to this cool trampoline place called Gravady. It has these cool foam pits so you could dive in head-first and not break your neck and die. Trey got to sleep over again, and this time we had a backyard campout.

Friday 3-25-16
Me and Trey woke up at about 6:00 and just played video games and watched TV. Then he had to go home, which stunk. I did get to work on my new video game "Mario Kart: Ultra Circuit." It's based off of Mario Kart: Super Circuit on the Game Boy Advance, containing all 40 tracks. The "Ultra" part just makes it sound cooler. I also played Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment