Sunday, July 17, 2016

SO LONG, MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!

On second thought, forget about the day-by-day summary list I suggested back in March. I think I'd get finger cramps from typing so much.

I basically played Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, and beat Kirby's Return to Dream Land. I'm on the Extra version. I also played other things.

School ended in June, and I was so excited I literally jumped out of my chair, ran to the doors, and danced for joy until I was too tired to do so.

I want to get Kirby: Planet Robobot for the 3DS really, really badly, but I'm saving up for a Mac, so I can't. The same thing goes for Mario Kart: Double Dash, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby: Canvas Curse, and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. (I lost the game, so now I have to get a new one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment